Restored house in the historic center of Fermo in a delightful pedestrian alleyway near the “Piazzetta”, the most colourful part of Fermo.
The house, with a welcoming and warm atmosphere, has been beautifully restored with many original features. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,
There are 3 floors:
– the ground floor is a single large room with built-in kitchen, sitting area, working fireplace and a grotto currently used as a cellar.
– on the first floor, there is a hallway, double bedroom, wardrobe, bathroom with whirlpool tub and small laundry.
– the second floor attic comprises a bright living room with height from 2.75 to 2.20 m, a single bedroom that can be enlarged and a bathroom with shower. The living room leads to the 15 sqm terrace. This floor is has air conditioning.
Primary residence, holiday home
The property for sale in Fermo is a:
– few steps from Corso Cavour in the “Piazzetta” area where all the services are located: bars, restaurants, banks, grocery stores, pharmacies, etc..
– 8 km from Porto San Giorgio and the motorway exit
– 75 km from Ancona Falconara airport