In splendid panoramic position with a stunning view over the natural area of the low Valdichiana, Mount Cetona and high Orvietano, we offer a real estate complex composed of a farmhouse, 2 guesthouses and agricultural annexes for a total area of 720 sqm.
The surrounding agricultural land of 15,39 ha completes the property.
Excellent investment opportunity for living with great tourist/rental potential.
Energy Class “G” e IPE: > 175.00 kWh/sqm per year.
In a splendid panoramic position with superb views of the natural area of the lower Valdichiana, Monte Cetona and upper Orvieto area, a building complex consisting of a farmhouse, n. 2 dependances and outbuildings for a total area of 720 sq m. The “Poggio Calcina” property is a large building complex which, thanks to the availability of volumes and agricultural land, it has multiple uses and destinations. The property consists of the main FARMHOUSE, which is a rustic structure located on n. 3 levels, for a total surface of 350 sqm:
– P.T. (123 sqm) – Storage/storage rooms as well as an external oven (6 sqm);
– P.1 ° (90 sqm) – rooms for residential use with entrance from an external staircase on the ancient external loggia (5 sqm) And panoramic terrace (36 sqm);
– P.2 ° (55 sq. sqm) – rooms for residential use as well as attics (35 sq. M.) Located on the same floor. In a position adjacent to the main farmhouse, we find the first DEPENDANCE, located on n. 2 levels, for a total area of 130 m2, of which:
– P.T. + P.1 ° (80 sq. M.) – covered rooms currently used as warehouses/remittances, potentially transformable into living spaces. The building also includes a veranda porch on the ground floor (25 sqm) and a terrace on the upper floor (25 sqm). In an underlying position with respect to the two structures indicated above, we find a further DEPENDANCE, also located on n. 2 levels, for a total area of 150 square meters. and consisting of:
– P.T. + P.1 ° (118 sqm) – rooms currently used as warehouses/remittances, potentially transformable into living rooms. The building also includes a porch on the ground floor (25 sqm) and a terrace on the first floor (7 sqm). The part of the buildings is completed by an agricultural annex/barn for an additional 90 square meters. The agricultural land of the property extends for a total of 15.39 ha. and consist of olive grove (280 plants), 1.5 ha. of vineyards, forest residues, arable land, and orchards.
The “Poggio Calcina” property thanks to the wide availability of volumes and land would lend itself perfectly to becoming a beautiful company that can also be managed at a family level where, in the first place, you can get your own country home and dedicate yourself to cultivating the land. Given the fortunate panoramic location, the beauty and quiet of the surrounding nature and the strategic position of the property between Umbria and Tuscany, the same could give rise to the start-up of a tourist / accommodation business.