Ancient farmhouse for sale in Umbria, in the town of Parrano. Prestigious stone farmhouse has been recently renovated with high quality materials maintaining the typical architectural elements of the epoch. The real estate covers an area of 540 sqm in total and includes the lovely restored farmhouse of 340 sqm + a porch and a loggia of 70 sqm., an adjacent annex / outbuilding, a cave and technical rooms for additional 130 sqm. The land of 2,7 ha includes a well maintained leafy green park and a beautiful panoramic swimming pool. “Le Ginestre” is located in an panoramic position with view over the Mount Cetona, Monte Amiata and Orvieto.
Energy Class E, IPE ≥ 139,2 kwh / m2 per year
The prestigious property “Le Ginestre” is composed of:
– Restored two-floor COTTAGE of 340 sqm, disposed as follows:
G.F. – entrance, lounge (current restaurant with premises characterized by beautiful brick vaults), equipped kitchen, pantry, service WC; apartment with a private entrance composed of a living room with fireplace and a kitchenette, a hallway, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom plus a large porch of 60 sqm placed on the same side as the restaurant hall;
F.1 – accessible through the ancient external staircase with a covered loggia of 10 sqm. There are 2 independent entrances that serve apartments, currently connected by internal hallway between two living areas. The two living units are both composed of a living room with fireplace and a kitchenette, one big and one small bedroom and a bathroom.
N.B. the cottage, which is currently set for rental accommodation, with simple interior works aimed at connecting of internal areas, can be returned into one large prestigious residence.
– AGRICULTURAL ANNEX to use as a garage and utility rooms with ancient oven. The whole building is adjacent to the main cottage and has an area of 50 sqm. Here we have also a stone and brick barbecue.
– Panoramic SWIMMING POOL – 7 x 14 m and 1.10 / 1.50 m deep – placed in the area adjacent to the cottage. Not far from it there is zone with a technical shed of 10 sqm.
– ANCIENT CAVE dug out of tufo stone, for an area of 20 sqm.
– Private LAND partially fenced, for a total area of 2,7 ha. Here we can find a nice green park, characterized by well maintained areas, a private entrance-gate to the property, parking spaces, pool area, green areas with 15 olive trees, ornamental flower beds and walkways, orchards. The green areas next to the cottage are serviced by irrigation system and external lighting.
The charming farmhouse “Le Ginestre” is a magnificent luxury private residence to spend holidays in one of the most beautiful areas of Umbria, at the border with southern Tuscany. The property can be perfectly used for representation purposes or even as a principal residence, where you can live all year round, thanks to the availability of numerous useful spaces inherent for a magnificent country residence. The property is currently used as an agritourism with 15 authorized beds + 30 authorized seats for the restaurant, and therefore the tourist activity can be proceeded by the future owners.
The farmhouse in Umbria is located in extremely scenic location and at the same time very easy to reach, in the Town of Parrano. The A1 motorway exit of Fabro is located just 15 km away (10/15 minutes by car), as well as the Fabro railway station
From the property it is easy to reach all the major and characteristic villages of Umbria and Tuscany Orvieto (35 km), Perugia (55 km), Siena (100 km). Just in hour’s drive you can reach the cities of Rome and Florence.
Airports: Perugia S. Egidio (65 km), Rome Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci (180 km), Florence (165 km) and Pisa Galileo Galilei (230 km).
This luxury farmhouse in Tuscany, as all our prestigious properties for sale obtained careful verification in urban planning and registry regulations. For privacy reasons we have a real concern at the moment of interest. This verification allows our national and international buyers to get a precise analysis of the property from the technical point of view.