This prestigious 18th century villa is located in the open countryside but is not far from other houses and services so is by no means isolated.
Easily accessible via a paved country road, the villa has been completely and finely restored and offers a total area of 800 sqm and is arranged on three levels above ground plus a basement.
The basement is characterised by stone and exposed brick and could easily be converted in to a tavern area.
* Large garage with 2 parking spaces
* Bathroom with shower
* Boiler room
* Laundry room
* Entrance area
* Living/dining area with fireplace
* Spacious study
* Built in kitchen and fireplace
* Service bathroom
* Large hallway area that could be used as a living room
* 2 large bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (one with whirlpool tub)
* Dressing room
* Storage room
* Large attic (70 sqm) with fireplace
* Bathroom with bathtub
* Spacious bedroom
* Storage room
Finally, from the attic area, via stairs it is possible to reach the roof with a pocket terrace.
All the ceilings are over 3 metres high, some are frescoed, others covered in wood and terracotta.
The large windows provide a bright and spacious atmosphere throughout the property.
From the upper floors of the villa you can admire beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and of the Monte Serra.
There is also an outbuilding of about 100 sqm arranged on two levels to be restored. It is connected to the villa by a wonderful 100 sqm porch with the possibility of enclosing it with windows to create an enchanting winter garden.
* Living room
* 2 bedrooms
– The property is completed by a large park of 5000 sqm with numerous olive trees and tall trees that create a scenic fairy-tale setting, all suitably fenced and illuminated.
– A tool shed of about 50 sqm.
– A shed for 3 cars.
– An original 19th century wood-burning oven.
– A swimming pool can be built on the property.
All systems are fully functional with mains water, natural gas heating, artesian well for irrigation of the land and a perimeter alarm.
View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com
* 18th century
* character property
* dressing room
* high ceilings
* large attic
* large windows
* olive trees
* original features
* Panoramic views
* pocket terrace
* possibility of a pool
* whirlpool bath
* wood-burning oven
Property Id : 1503845
Price: € 700.000
Property Size: 800 m2
Property Lot Size: 1 m2
Agent-property-title: Restored Characterful 18th Century Villa
(please note, this may not be the properties exact location due to security reasons)